– [Donald Trump] Tom Brady,
great guy, great friend of mine.
Great, great champion.
– [Narrator] Part of being a winner
is knowing when enough is enough.
You know winners just like
being around other winners.
– [Trump] That’s the coolest thing that’s
happened to me in six months, okay.
– [Tom Brady] I don’t think about it much.
– [Narrator] Not just to talk
about how great winning is,
because it is great,
but to make fun of the losers.
Locker room talk.
Perfect example? Tom Brady.
– [Brady] Not a lot of people, y’know,
think that we could have won.
In fact, I think about 40% of
the people still don’t think we won.
– [Brady] You understand that, Mr. President?
– [Joe Biden] I understand that.
– [Brady] Yeah.
– [Narrator] Damn! The GOAT himself
hanging out with whats-his-name?
That dude who kicked your ass last year.
– [Brady] Thank you, Mr. President.
– [Narrator] Biden.
Dunking on the losers.
– [Brady] As the President alluded to.
– [Narrator] You.
Brady never took your invite when
you were in the White House, right?
Oh, I’m sure he had
something important to do.
– [Brady] Whale sounds. Hmmmm….
– [Narrator] Maybe he just
knew when enough was enough.
– [Brady] You suck, man.
– [Narrator] It’s not like
you got dumped, Donald.
Can you really get dumped
when you were never together?
– [Trump] I started disliking myself.
– [Narrator] Besides you have
plenty of friends, right?
– [Brady] Like I said, I’m just…
…here to play football.
(Laughing) Thanks guys.