After Charlottesville, Virginians rejected hate and bigotry — this November, it’s time to do it again.
– [Protesters] Jews will not replace us!
– [Narrator] Four years ago,
antisemitism and bigotry invaded Virginia.
– [Trump] You also had people
that were very fine people
on both sides.
– [Narrator] Now, that
same ugliness has returned.
The Virginia Republican
Party has been exposed,
sending anti-Semitic hate mailers.
– They manipulated a photograph
to depict Lieutenant Colonel
Helmer adoring piles of gold.
– [Narrator] The Washington Post writes,
“This antisemitism is
classic and blatant.”
Glenn Youngkin refuses to
denounce these hateful tactics.
No wonder he’s Donald Trump’s candidate.
– This is no longer a campaign.
It is a movement.
– [Narrator] Glenn Youngkin
has told us who he is.
The question for Virginians is,
is this who we are?
– [Narrator] The Lincoln Project paid for
and is responsible for the
content of this advertisement.